With harvest time already underway, and our pumpkin festival coming up (Thursday, October 21st), we are encouraging all Sunnysiders to bring to school something that they've grown (bring to school on Thursday, October 21st) or pictures of things that they have grown (email to Mr. Van Dyk, Ms. Koopmans, or to your child's classroom teacher).
- A favorite succulent
- A favorite houseplant
- A crop your family grew/harvested
- A pumpkin
- Any veggies, fruit or herbs
- Flowers or even a wild bouquet you picked
- Flowers you grew with the seed packages we sent home in the Spring
- Even a favorite tree you climb or forest you love
We can't wait to see what the Sunnyside community comes up with!